UrbanFlavaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UrbanFlavaz

..the real hip-hop is over here........

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's the best software for making hip-hop?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rza

what's the best software for making hip-hop? Empty
PostSubject: what's the best software for making hip-hop?   what's the best software for making hip-hop? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:07 pm

i'm looking to buy some software for my mac to make hip-hop beats but i don't know where to start/any suggestions?/
Back to top Go down
yasin x

PostSubject: Re: what's the best software for making hip-hop?   what's the best software for making hip-hop? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 pm

for me I use a range of different software for different things/I use Logic Pro for mastering and post -production, Ableton for time stretching, Recycle for cutting up my loops and Reason for beat making and sampling/Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
rza

PostSubject: Re: what's the best software for making hip-hop?   what's the best software for making hip-hop? EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:30 am

if i only had to choose one which would you recommend?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's the best software for making hip-hop?   what's the best software for making hip-hop? Empty

Back to top Go down

what's the best software for making hip-hop?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UrbanFlavaz :: HIP-HOP PRODUCTION :: HIP-HOP PRODUCTION-
Jump to: